The exclusive ViewHouses Goyen enchant with their exclusive location and the unique all-round view of the surrounding mountain panorama and the Merano valley basin. The large window areas, the elegant sun terraces with glass balustrades and the modern design make Chalet Goyen and Villa Goyen an exclusive holiday home that meets the highest standards of cosiness, comfort and location.
|7 night||14 nigth||21 night||more|
| season A|
| season B|
| season C|
| season D|
| season E|
The prices are valid for an occupancy of up to 4 people. For each additional person, from 2 years, we charge a daily rate of € 50.-.
The final cleaning fee of € 150 and the local tax of € 2.20/night and person are not included in the price.
Chalet & Villa included services
- Free WiFi throughout the house
- Laundry service included (towels, bed linen, bathrobes)
- Two closed garage spaces and a bicycle cellar are included in the price
- Bread service
- Whirlpool and steam bath in Chalet Goyeneich
- Mirror sauna in the garden of Villa Goyen
- Shared pool on the roof terrace in the Landpalais Goyenhof
- Morning yogas in the Landpalais Goyenhof on registration
- New fitness room from summer 2023
- Private chef on request https://www.karltelfser.com
- Pets are not allowed
Check in & check out
The Chalet Goyenhof is ready for you to check in from 4 p.m. on the day of arrival.
On the day of departure, we ask that you vacate the chalet and Villa Goyen by 10 a.m.
Dispose of rubbish in the bins provided and empty the fridge.
Price information & payment
For a longer stay of more than 14 days, the prices are created on request. The local tax of € 2.20/person and night is not included in the price.
The bill can be paid in cash, with an EC card or a credit card. A deposit of € 500 will be given upon arrival.
For a binding reservation, a deposit of 30% of the total amount must be paid by bank transfer or credit card guarantee. A deposit of €500 is payable on arrival, either in cash or as a credit card guarantee.
There is no right of withdrawal within the meaning of the consumer protection code - nevertheless, we grant you the following cancellation conditions:
- Cancellation 90 days to 31 days before arrival - 40% of the booked stay
- Cancellation 30 days to 8 days before arrival - 70% of the booked stay
- Cancellation from 7 days before the arrival date and no-show - 90% of the total price booked.
- In the event of early departure or late arrival: 90% of the agreed total price minus the deposit already paid for confirmation.
Cancellation due to Covid-19:
In all those cases in which it is absolutely impossible for the guest to start the journey, we will seek an amicable solution.
Notice pursuant to Part III, Title III, Section I, of the Consumer Protection Code (Legislative Decree 206/2005)